5 Reasons Why You Should Use Dry Shampoo
- To space out your wet shampoo. Frequent shampooing can strip moisture from certain hair types. So whatever your hair type, it’s best to shampoo less often. Dry shampoo allows you to go longer without suffering matted or oily roots and so, allows you to space out your wet shampoos.
- To keep your hair and scalp smelling great. Batiste dry shampoos feature long lasting fragrance so your hair smells amazing for up to 8 hours.
- To add volume. This is one of the best bonuses of a dry shampoo. Not only does it make your hair look, feel and smell fresher and cleaner, it also adds texture and volume to your hair.
- To save time. Whenever there’s no time for a proper shampoo and blow-dry, dry shampoo is your friend and savior.
- To add texture. If you’re doing a messy bun or a cool, Pinterest-worthy braid, that’s when in-the-know stylists turn to dry shampoo—it gives too-silky strands the heft they need to form and hold a textured upstyle or braid.
“Whenever there’s no time for a proper shampoo and blow-dry, dry shampoo is your friend and savior”
We love seeing what our community is up to. Share your own experience with the tag #Batistelove